Founded 1949 as the New South Wales University of Technology, acquired present status and title 1958.
- Engineering FacultyFields of study: Petroleum and Gas Engineering, Mining Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Production Engineering, Energy Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science
- Law FacultyFields of study: Law
- Science FacultyFields of study: Neurosciences, Cell Biology, Marine Science and Oceanography, Anatomy, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Archaeology, Earth Sciences, Physiology, Pharmacology, Ecology, Environmental Management, Microbiology, Food Science, Materials Engineering, Biotechnology, Statistics, Geography, Biological and Life Sciences, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Psychology, Mathematics
- Admission details: Higher School Certificate or recognized national or foreign equivalent, or previous post-secondary study.
Short online courses 8
- Designing the Future of Work
- How to Validate your Startup Idea
- Introduction to Systems Engineering
- Learning to Teach Online
- Mechanics: Motion, Forces, Energy and Gravity, from Particles to Planets
- Remote Sensing Image Acquisition, Analysis and Applications
- Requirements Writing
- Transmedia Storytelling: Narrative worlds, emerging technologies, and global audiences