Founded 1897 as Qiushi Academy. Established as Third National Sun Yat-sen University 1927. Acquired present status and title 1928. Move to Guizhou during the sino-japanese war. Moved back to 1946. Merged with Hangzhou University, Zhejiang Agricultural University and Zhejang Medical University to form the new Zhejiang University 1998.
- Agriculture, Life and Environment Faculty
- Engineering FacultyFields of study: Polymer and Plastics Technology, Regional Planning, Water Management, Marine Engineering, Marine Science and Oceanography, Bioengineering, Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering, Natural Resources, Energy Engineering, Town Planning, Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Architecture, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology Faculty
- Social Sciences FacultyFields of study: Agricultural Management, Engineering Management, Social Welfare, International Economics, Agricultural Economics, Government, Information Management, Information Sciences, Public Administration, Sociology, Physical Education, Tourism, Social Sciences, Political Sciences, Physics, Finance, Education, Law, Accountancy, Economics, Management
- Graduate Studies SchoolFields of study: Agricultural Management, Hydraulic Engineering, Mechanics, Plant and Crop Protection, Geological Engineering, Crop Production, Power Engineering, Social and Community Services, Engineering Management, Biomedical Engineering, Horticulture, Agricultural Economics, Educational Sciences, Geology, Veterinary Science, Chinese, Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Engineering, Public Health, Mass Communication, Food Science, Food Technology, Automation and Control Engineering, Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Journalism, Agriculture, Telecommunications Engineering, Pharmacy, Environmental Engineering, Information Sciences, Sports, Architecture, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Studies, Modern Languages, Electronic Engineering, Philosophy, Medicine, Physical Education, Literature, Biology, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, History, Chemistry, Psychology, Information Technology, Mathematics, Law, Computer Science, Management, Business Administration
- Admission details: Graduation from senior middle school with satisfactory marks in special entrance examination