Founded 1537 as the Académie de Lausanne, a theological seminary. Received the status of a University in 1890. The University is an independent public institution under the control of the Cantonal authorities.
- Arts FacultyFields of study: Museum Studies, Slavic Languages, Heritage Preservation, Italian, Cinema and Television, Classical Languages, Asian Studies, Archaeology, Translation and Interpretation, Art History, Spanish, German, Linguistics, French, Foreign Languages Education, Communication Studies, Philosophy, Arts and Humanities, History, English, Computer Science
- Business and Economics FacultyFields of study: Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Engineering Management, Health Administration, Criminal Law, Information Sciences, International Business, Public Administration, Administration, Tourism, Marketing, Finance, Information Technology, Law, Accountancy, Economics, Management, Business Administration
- Social and Political Sciences Faculty
- Swiss Public Administration Graduate SchoolFields of study: Public Administration
- Pharmacy UnitFields of study: Pharmacy
Tuition fee per annum
- Admission details: Secondary school certificate (baccalauru00e9at, maturitu00e9) or a qualification recognized as equivalent