Founded 1636 and established as State University. The status of the Universitiy is defined in the Higher Education and Scientific Research Act of 1992, and it is financially supported by the State.
Accreditation: The Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders.
- Science FacultyFields of study: Natural Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine FacultyFields of study: Veterinary Science
- Arts and Humanities Graduate SchoolFields of study: Arts and Humanities
- Natural Sciences Graduate SchoolFields of study: Natural Sciences
- Education InstituteFields of study: Education
- Ethics InstituteFields of study: Ethics
Tuition fee per annum
Local currency: EUR
€782.00 – €782.00
- Admission details: Secondary school certificate in subjects appropriate to faculty requirements (eindexamen Gymnasuim A or B, or Atheneum)
Short online courses 7
Your currency: USD
$851.34 – $851.34